Friday, February 27, 2009

Rediculously Tiny Things ~ so cute!

What is it about itty bitty things that make them so cute? We were just talking in our design group about things being redonkulously tiny or unusually ginormous, and how they make us smile. Lo and behold look arrived in the mail today from my friend Rebecca, this adorably tiny file cabinet! I just love it! And the catalogue that came with it gave my family the biggest laughs! We've found so many things that we must purchase from Think Geek.com!

Thank you Becs for the adorable tiny surprise! You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you love it. It's cuter on your table than it looked online. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec ~ It is adorable! I'm gonna use in my scrap room! But I gotta keep the kiddos away from it cuz they all want it!

    ReplyDelete