Sunday, March 8, 2009

Strawberry Design Studio Cricut.cut file

I want spring to get here so badly (as I watch the snow softly falling out my window.) Winters last so long up here in the frozen north and I long for the sweet taste of summer strawberries. Since I can't have real strawberries here is the next best thing.

I am so pleased with how this .cut file turned out. I had found a cut file online but the seeds were all seperate little cuts and with my fumbling fingers, I found it impossible to get the seeds off the mat and in the right place on the berry! LOL This one has a black piece to layer behind the red berry, sooo much easier! I used the Doodlecharms cartridge for the berry and welded the words from All Mixed Up. You can down load the .cut file here.

The card measeures 5.5 square and the berry is about 2.5 in tall. I used a combination of Stampin' Up! and Bo Bunny card stocks and Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon. My sweet daughter has already ran off with one to send to her BFF!

2 comments:

  1. so berry cute, patti! I wish I new how to download and use the file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat - You do need design studio but other than that just down load it and open it in Design Studio.

    ReplyDelete