Saturday, April 18, 2009

Took a break for some fun!

So, I had to place a huge order for supplies for this special order I'm doing and I just couldn;t resist this "Enchanting" paper from Pink Paisley or the Artistry flowers from Prima. I was supposed to be diligently working on my order but this paper was so yummy I had to whip some thing up! I am tickled with how it came together! If you love this paper and flowers you can find it at Lil Lambs Boutique! You can get a closer peek at all the elements on this page here.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Patti! ADORABLE bears!! And I'm diggin your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti!! The paper is so great together. How did I miss that in Tam's shop? And the bears...well they're just as cute as can be. I'm with Cat...I'm diggin' the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat and Cheryl thanks so much! I knew I ahd to have that paper and the PRimas are absolutely delish.

    The songs I've included are some of my all time favs and never fail to make me smile! Glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete