Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My New Scrap Desk!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't gotten to share my new scrap desk! We were putzing around Hobby Lobby week befor last and I came accross this beauty!


For those of you that know me, we live in a tiny, tiny little house and I was formerly tucked in a cramped space under the stairs in the basement. Now don't get me wrong - I was happy to have that little space that was all my own, but the work surface was too narrow to fit a layout on, so I was forced to stand and scrap on the deep freeze (what we won't put up with to play with paper)! This unit won't hold all my stuff but the stuff I use all the time is tucked into the drawers and close at hand! I love that the drawers pull out and I can just set one beside me to pick out what I need, the put it back. The fold out work surface is just the perfect size and my cricut is soo handy. This is the first photo I took, but will post more as I get things organized! I am still in the basement, but no longet tucked beneath the stairs like a troll! I am over the moon with this desk and having a blast getting things just the way I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment