Thursday, February 18, 2010

Because...

Prima Marketing has some amazing products and Lil Lambs Boutique has a great selecion of Prima products including some amazing deluxe kits!  I got to play with the Prima Marketing ~Watercolor Rainbow ~Deluxe Scrapbook Kit and here is what I came up with for my first layout.



There are so many cool elements that I added to this layout, like floating the double matted photo in the recessed frame:



The stamped, inked & embossed "b" that I pop dotted in the title:



And the flowers I cut in multiple sizes from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge, embossed, inked and layered them and used the clay roses from the Prima Say It In Pearls and Roses ( I'm saving all the yummy pearls for another project)!



You just gotta pop over to The Blog at Little Lambs and check out the work of my fellow designers.  Their work is amazing and inspirational! Thanks for popping in, gotta run!  There is so many beautiful papers in this kit I just gotta go play!

1 comment: