Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bazzill Basics Embossed Cardstock ~ Amazing!

I've had this cardstock for a few months just waiting for the right photo to come along and I am so glad I waited!  This picture of my darling daughter sporting her new haircut was perfect!



I cut the opening on the beautiful embossed red paper with my Cricut George & Basic Shapes.  I pop dotted the entire sheet on a piece of black Bazzill Swiss Dots (which is embossed also) and floated the photo in the middle. The title is cut from the Pooh  Font cartridgeand shaddowed in white to make it pop off the page! I cut a 1.5" strip from the black Swiss dot paper, stiched it in white heavy duty thread and added a big black button to mimic the sleeve detail on her favorite black pea-coat!  She loves this layout and so do I!



No comments:

Post a Comment