Thursday, January 21, 2010

Easter Fun!

Okay, I know this is a little irreverrent, but I couldn't help myself.  When I saw the new Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge, I knew I had to have it, even if I only used it to make this card! 



The base of the card is two eggs welded together, and cut out of my favorite paper ever, Bo Bunny Double Dot ( available from Lil Lambs Boutique).  When there is a rounded edge like this I actually weld a small rectangle between the two, so the edges of the shape don't get mis-shaped when folded. (clear as mudd right?).  The bunny with the bite out of his ear is so cute, but for the other rabbit I needed an ear with no bite.  To fix this I welded an oval from the George cart inside the the bunnys ear and it cut perfect!  then I just used my Cutterbee's to take a bite out of his bum!  LOL.  The balance of the cuts are just from scraps and a bit of yellow checked ribbon (from JoAnns) finishes off the card!  So much fun, right?




2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha!!! I love that cartoon and now it's a card! You're the Gypsy Master my friend.

    ReplyDelete