Thursday, January 21, 2010

Out of this World

I haven't posted alot lately but I have been busy!  I got a Cricut Gypsy for Christmas from the hubs!  The gypsy has rejuvinated my creative mojo and I am scrappin' happy again!  If you follow my blog you know that we live out of town. I spend alot of time waiting for kiddos, as none of the children drives yet (counting down till July when my dear daughter takes test to get drivers license). The Gypsy enables me to design cards and layouts while I am waiting and makes the whole process so much quicker! I actually designed my next layout while waiting in the Drs office yesterday! My Gypsy goes everywhere with me!

The layout below was created with the Everyday Paperdolls Cartridge.  What a fun cart this is.  I know it will be used quite often.



I used metalic paper for the saucer and tucked the alien behind a piece of vellum. The colored "lights" are inexpensive jewels picked up at Walmart!



I printed out the greeting on the sign off my computer and added it to the pole the darling little alien is holding.



A simple title, a few stars, planets and astroids and this layout was done. 




1 comment:

  1. Beyond cute Patti. You are going to catch up on your scrapping in no time. I love the aliens!!

    ReplyDelete